LOGIN, LOGOUT and EXIT
Here, we have to see how to login, logout and exit from DinePlan.
LOGIN, LOGOUT & EXIT
STEP 1: Just open the DinePlan Application by Double Clicking on its Icon (Below is the DinePlan Icon).
STEP 2: Once click on the Icon, System responds with the below Login Screen.
In this Page, we have below three options.
- LOGN – It is used to login into Application by entering the User’s PIN (Password) or scanning the MICR Card in the MICR Reader or by placing the finger in Bio Metric Device.
- EMPLOYEE – It is used to record the Clock In & Out of the Employee(s).
- EXIT – It is used to exit or quit from the Application.
STEP 3: Once login to the Application, System responds with the below Dashboard Screen.
In this Page, we have the below options.
- FRONT DESK – It contains all the Reports.
- BACK OFFICE – It is used to manage all the Settings used in the Application.
- WORKDAY – It is used to start the business day and shift.
- POS – It is used to handle all the POS operations. It is enabled only the Work Day started.
- TICKETS – Here, all Type of Tickets are displayed. User can show the Ticket Details, Reprint & Refund the Ticket.
- LOGOUT – It is used to logout from the Application.
STEP 4: To logout from the Application, Click LOGOUT button.
A Clip will help you to understand how to LOGIN, LOGOUT and EXIT from DinePlan