SETUP BACK DISPLAY
There are two ways to Setup BackDisplay.
The default one is through Browser and Another one is through the Installer (SecondMonitor.exe)
DEFAULT ONE - BROWSER
Here are the steps
- SETUP THE HARDWARE
- SETUP THE PRE-REQUISITE SOFTWARES
- SETUP DINEPLAN
STEP 1: SETUP THE HARDWARE
Here are the ways to find out whether Dual Display is installed or not.
- Open the Change Display Settings from the Control Panel and following screen will appear ( WINDOWS 7 SCREEN IS ATTACHED)
From the above Setting, we can easily see that it has two screen. The Screen 1 has the resolution of 1024 * 768 and It has the Landscape Orientation.
If you click the Number 2 Button, it will display like one below
NOTE: When you are using Dual Displays, the Multiple Displays settings has to be Extend These Displays.
Once you are finished with the steps, CLICK APPLY and Close the SCREEN. We have done with the First Step.
STEP 2: SETUP THE PRE-REQUISITE SOFTWARES
To make this function work
- INTERNET EXPLORER
- DO NOT MAKE THE IE DEFAULT BROWSER (You can open the Other Browser and make it as Default)
Make sure the following settings are done in the IE OPTIONS
1. TOOLS --> INTERNET OPTIONS --> GENERAL --> CLICK NEW TAB
2. Set Security as per below SCREENSHOT
3. Set IE not to ask DEFAULT BROWSER setting