Setup QuickDine in DinePlan
This document is to set up QuickDine in DinePlan
- Get the QuickDine Access from the Team
- Get the following Information
- QuickDine API Url
- QuickDine Tenant Id
- QuickDine Location Id
- QuickDine User and Password
QuickDine can be used in multiple ways like TakeAway, Dine-In, and Delivery.
Here are the steps with Different Sections
The Quick Setup is pretty easy.
STEP 1: Save all the Credentials from the Team to Program Setting as below
|Department||Where the Ticket should be created for QuickDine|
|Payment Type||If the ticket is already paid, where you want to keep those Tickets in DinePlan|
|OtherCharge||Other Charges in QuickDine will be added|
STEP 2: Make sure that QuickDine is On in Local Settings
STEP 3: Setup QuickDine from the Screen
Go to BACK OFFICE --> SETTINGS --> SETUP
Click QuickDine and Setup
This will create the respective Actions and Rules for it
The above Quick-Step Creates the Action and Rules required for the Dine-In. Here are the things to know it
- Table Name in DinePlan and QuickDine should be Same
- Whenever you click the Table in DinePlan, it asks for the user to create the QR Code or not
If its clicked Yes and it creates the QR Code for it.